Sheet Pan Skirt Steak Fajitas
For a super simple and healthy dinner, these sheet pan skirt steak fajitas are full of flavor with minimal effort!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 skirt steak (about 1 lb.)
- 2 - 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, coconut aminos, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, and brown sugar. Pour into a Ziploc bag. Add the steak, seal, and shake. Refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Set the oven to high broil. Remove steak from the marinade. Then, season each side of the steak with salt and pepper. Broil for 4 minutes, then flip and broil for 2-3 minutes. Remove steak from the sheet pan and allow to rest.
- Set the oven to 425 degrees. Add the veggies to the Ziploc bag or pour leftover marinade over the veggies. Season with salt and pepper. On the same sheet pan, spread the peppers and onions into a single layer. Roast for 25 minutes, until beginning to brown. Slice the steak. If you prefer steak that is more well-done, add sliced steak back to the sheet pan with the veggies for the last few minutes of roasting.